This building was built in 1894 located in Kewaunee County a crossroad one mile south and east of Slovan. The original owner was listed as A. Anashek. He sold it to Joseph Adams and his wife Mary in 1895, who would have been operating it in 1905. The Clyde Cheese Factory tells the story of the importance of the cheese industry in the development of these crossroads communities. The small cheese factories of Northeastern Wisconsin were a familiar sight in the rural landscape at the turn of the 20th century.
|Original Build Date
||Near Slovan in Kewaunee County
|Moved to Heritage Hill