Baird Law Office
This building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
This building was constructed in 1835 by Samuel Beall at the corner of Main and Monroe Sts and used as a land office and Beall’s residence. Henry Baird bought the property in 1841 and used it as an office. It was moved several times before becoming a part of Heritage Hill in 1975.
|Original Build Date
||Corner of Main and Monroe
|Moved to Heritage Hill