Franklin Hose Company
The Franklin Hose Company No. 3, was built in 1887 and located on the corner of Main and Irwin Sts. This is the second building put up at this site for the purpose of a volunteer fire department. The Franklin Hose Company disbanded in 1891. The building was moved to Heritage Hill in 1975.
|Original Build Date
||Corner of Main and Irwin
||Franklin Volunteer Fire Department
|Moved to Heritage Hill