In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; and in all things, love.
The corner stone of this church was laid in October 1851. The church was located in downtown Green Bay. In 1960 the church was sold to Grace Lutheran Church.
It was moved to Heritage Hill in 1980 and re-dedicated on October 10, 1981. This church is the oldest standing church and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places until its move to Heritage Hill.
|Original Build Date
||Moravian St. Downtown Green Bay
||Timber Framed Greek Revival
|Moved to Heritage Hill