Farm to Fork: A Seasonal Heritage
Dinner Featuring Chefusion
Tantalize your taste buds with a scrumptious six-course menu with three wine pairings created by Chef Tony of Chefusion. Enjoy this delectable dinner in the beautiful setting of Heritage Hill State Park. Dr. and Mrs. Richard Satterlee, Fort Howard Hospital Surgeon, will take an evening off of military duties to host this delightful dinner.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
6 pm Cocktail Hour/Cash Bar
6:45 - 9 pm Dinner and Entertainment
- 1st Course: Cream of Roasted Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Cranberry Gastrique & Spiced Pistachios
- 2nd Course: Wisconsin Cheese Fondue; a Blend of Wisconsin Cheese, Blue Cheese Gratin, Local Honey, Sliced Apples & House Flat Bread
- 3rd Course: Steak & Potato Salad; GMO Free "Prime" Skirt Steak, Arugula, Romaine, Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Corn & Mustard Seed Dressing
- 4th Course: Duet Beef Tenderloin & Stuffed Wisconsin Rainbow Trout; Roasted Corn, Pancetta & Onion with Local Beets
- 5th Course: Maple Pumpkin Crème Brulee with Almond Florentine Cookie
- 6th Course: Assorted Wisconsin Cheese Plate, House Lavash & Crackers
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY SEPTEMBER 13
To make reservations or for more information, please contact Debbie Ashmann at the Foundation. 920.435.2244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to make your reservations and purchase tickets.
Proceeds from fundraising events benefit educational programming at Heritage Hill.
Check back often as event information will be updated throughout the year!