Moravian Church – Occupancy up to 150 guests
For over 160 years couples have been celebrating their nuptials in our quaint and romantic Moravian Church. The oldest standing church in the city of Green Bay has soaring 14-foot windows and unique historic architecture featuring two aisles. The church is heated for winter weddings.
Victorian Gazebo – Occupancy 250+ guests
Located in the center of the park on a lush green lawn, the historic gazebo is an ideal outdoor setting. Seating can be within the gazebo or on the lawn, depending on the number of guests. Enjoy your reception there after!
Garden Patio – Occupancy up to 250 guests
The spectacular view overlooking Heritage Hill and the Fox River provides a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. The garden patio can accommodate a large tent for the comfort of your guests.
Cotton House Grounds – Occupancy up to 200 guests
Enjoy a beautiful view of Lambeau Field and surrounding Green Bay or use the historic Cotton House building as a back drop for your outdoor ceremony.
Ceremony Venue Includes:
- 3-hour time slot the day of, with 1-hour rehearsal spot during the week prior to your special day.
- Available time slots: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.; 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.; & 6 – 9 p.m.
- Times can be adjusted should the schedule permit. Additional rental time is available for an additional fee.
- Wedding day photography throughout the park.
- Organ or Piano in Moravian Church.
Additional, Charged Amenities:
- Bridal Suite – Newly remodeled, in close proximity to ceremony venues.
- Groom Suite – Located in the Upper Level of the Education Center, provides a great space for the party to get ready and store their belongings.
- Sound System – Speaker system and microphone connects to your phone, tablet or computer.
- Moravian Church available for outdoor ceremony rain backup.
- Park Tram – Can seat up to 12 people, with ADA accessible ramp.
- Wood-paneled barn doors make a beautiful archway inside the Moravian Church.
For questions, pricing, and availability, please email email@example.com.