Your ceremony rental includes:
- 3 hours the day of, with a 1 hour rehearsal the night before your special day. Available time slots: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 2:30-5:30 p.m., & 6 – 9 p.m. Times can be adjusted should schedule permit. Additional rental time available.
- Wedding photography throughout the park.
- For additional rental amenities, see below
Moravian Church – Occupancy up to 150 guests
For over 160 years couples have been celebrating their nuptials in our quaint and romantic Moravian Church. The oldest church in the city of Green Bay has soaring 14 foot windows and unique historic architecture featuring two center aisles. The church is heated and wedding dates are available year-round.
Victorian Gazebo – Occupancy 250+ guests
Located in the center of the park on a lush green lawn, the historic gazebo is an ideal outdoor setting. Seating can be within the gazebo or on the lawn depending on the number of guests.
Garden Patio – Occupancy up to 250 guests
The spectacular view overlooking Heritage Hill and the Fox River provides a stunning backdrop for your ceremony. The garden patio can accommodate a large tent for the comfort of your guests.
Cotton House Grounds – Occupancy up to 200 guests
Enjoy a beautiful view of Lambeau Field and surrounding Green Bay or use the historic Cotton House building as a back drop for your outdoor ceremony.
Additional Rental Amenities:
- Sound System – Speaker system and microphone connects to your phone, tablet or computer.
- Organ or Piano in Moravian Church.
- Moravian Church available for outdoor ceremony rain backup.
- Park Tram – Can seat up to 12 people, ADA accessible ramp.
- Bridal Suite – Newly remodeled, in close proximity to ceremony venues.
- White Garden Arbor for outdoor venues.
- Tents, chairs and tables may need to be rented for outdoor spaces.