Encompass’s Big Event
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8 | 9 AM – 3 PM | HERITAGE HILL STATE HISTORICAL PARK
What is THE BIG EVENT?
- The Big Event is a day for children and families to EXPLORE, PLAY & DISCOVER!
- The Big Event is a community-wide event! At the Big Event, the professional staff from Encompass along with community volunteers, interact with children and families.
- The Big Event is a major fundraiser for Encompass. More than $1,500,000 has been raised over the past 33 years! Encompass uses proceeds to continue in our mission of being leaders providing the highest quality education and care for children and support for families with a commitment to compassion, excellence and advocacy.
What will you find at the Big Event?
- A bit of nature
- BIG vehicles to explore
- Bounce houses
- Catered family-friendly food
- Children’s entertainment
- Costume characters
- Creative art projects
- Face painting
- Health, sporting & interactive activities
Big Event questions?
General inquiry please contact:
Events and Volunteer Coordinator
(920) 785-9714 | firstname.lastname@example.org