Music on the Green: The Dirty Martinis
2640 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301
Every other Monday Night in the summer we will feature an act and food truck from around the Midwest. They will play on the Victorian Bandstand in the “growing community” area of Heritage Hill, surrounded by town buildings from the late 19th early 20th century of Northeastern Wisconsin.
August 8th The Dirty Martinis and Captain Quesadilla
The Dirty Martinis: simply put, the hardest working Rockabilly Band in Green Bay, WI.
General Admission Tickets can be purchased by clicking above. Want to save on admission? Become a member by clicking here!
To rent a picnic table and tent for this concert, click here.
(This is a great option for businesses looking for a fun company outing, families, or just to have guaranteed shaded seating without the worry of bringing items down the hill.)
- Doors open at 5 pm, music starts at 6 pm.
- No beverage carry-ins are allowed, Heritage Hill will have a bar with soda, water, and alcoholic beverages by Dean Distributing available for purchase.
- Besides tents, seating is not reserved and limited. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- There will be tram service to the Victorian Bandstand as well as Gate 3 on Lazarre Ave. open.
- Parking is in the Webster Avenue lot and surrounding city streets where applicable. Please be respectful of our neighbors when parking on city streets.
- Tickets are available in advance or the day of in the Education Center only. Concerts are generally held rain or shine.
Interested in sponsoring this series? click here to learn more!