Music on the Green: The MilBillies
2640 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301
Old Name, Old Location, Old Day – New eclectic mix of bands and food!
Every other Monday Night in the summer we will feature an act and food truck from around the Midwest. They will play on the Victorian Bandstand in the “growing community” area of Heritage Hill, surrounded by town buildings from the late 19th early 20th century of Northeastern Wisconsin.
June 27th will be The MilBillies and Oley’s Pepperoni Cannoli Food Truck
Who They Are: DANKLITBANGERS.
WAMI nominated New Artist of the Year (2020), The MilBillies are a 5-piece string band that trades vocals like a fifth of bourbon and solos like a bull on a rope, slinging high-energy bluegrass stripped raw with Americana grit.
General Admission Tickets can be purchased by clicking above. Want to save on admission? Become a member by clicking here!
To rent a picnic table and tent for this concert, click here.
(This is a great option for businesses looking for a fun company outing, families, or just to have guaranteed shaded seating without the worry of bringing items down the hill.)
- Doors open at 5 pm, music starts at 6 pm.
- No beverage carry-ins are allowed, Heritage Hill will have a bar with soda, water, and alcoholic beverages by Dean Distributing available for purchase.
- Besides tents, seating is not reserved and limited. Feel free to bring your own lawn chair or blanket.
- There will be tram service to the Victorian Bandstand as well as Gate 2 on Lazarre Ave. open.
- Parking is in the Webster Avenue lot and surrounding city streets where applicable. Please be respectful of our neighbors when parking on city streets.
- Tickets are available in advance or the day of in the Education Center only. Concerts are generally held rain or shine.
Interested in sponsoring this series? click here to learn more!