Spirit of Christmas Past
Celebrate and learn about the development of Christmas, when it became an American tradition, and how it would have been celebrated during different periods of Wisconsin’s early history at Heritage Hill.
• Sounds of the seasons from local musicians
• Dance to the beat of historic music
• Oversee in the historic kitchens as they prepare Christmas meals.
• Holiday Treats and Food for Sale by Cheesecake Heaven
• Listen to an old fashioned Christmas story
• Children can decorate their own holiday cookie
• Meet Santa for a treat and family photo
• Take a horse drawn wagon ride through the park
• Food and Holiday Treats for sale by Cheesecake Heaven
For advance ticket purchase only online sales are being done. Please click on ticket link or see link below. Tickets are available to be purchased day of, but pre-buy is strongly encouraged to avoid lines.
Seniors, Children 3 & Up, Students (w/ ID) : $7.00
Kids 2 and Under: Free
Heritage Hill Members free for Hillganger Family level and above
*WI State Park Sticker does not apply for admission
**Horse Drawn Wagon Rides 11:30am – 3:30pm $2 per person (all ages)
**Photos with Santa $5.00 by Roxanne Knight Photography
No refunds or exchanges will be provided for pre-buy tickets.