Heritage Hill is committed to the health and safety of our staff and visitors and will continue to monitor the current situation. At this time the park is open for strolling but, all buildings in the park are closed to the public. When indoors, masks are required. Beginning Monday July 13th our Fort Dahlin: Children’s Interactive Learning Center will be open. Per CDC guidelines, playground equipment does not require disinfection but frequent hand washing, wearing a cloth mask, and keeping a distance of 6 feet from people not a part of your household is recommended. It is also recommended that any individuals feeling sick or who have come in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 stay away from parks and playground equipment. Staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates however, we know that the physical and mental health of our community is critical. We will be waiving our admission rate to support our community during this uncertain time.
As a non-profit organization we would greatly appreciate your donation to assist in supporting Heritage Hill during this time. We are suggesting a donation of $5.00 per person via our donation bucket at the gate, QR code, or by visiting https://heritagehillgb.org/support-donate/donate/
Hours The main gate off our Webster Ave. main parking lot will be open Tuesday-Sunday.
- New Hours! Beginning September 12th-October 31st – Open 10:00am-4:00pm Tuesday-Sunday
- Closed on Mondays
- Fort Dahlin: Children’s Interactive Learning Center OPEN!
- Admission rate is WAIVED at this time
- Please stick to the paved or gravel paths
- Masks required when indoors
- Fort Dahlin: Children’s Interactive Learning Center OPEN
Per CDC Guidlines:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people not in your household
- Wash hands frequently
- Wear a cloth face covering, if you can (not recommended for children under age 2 or for individuals with certain medical conditions)
- Stay away from playgrounds and parks if you are sick or came into contact with anyone who recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Avoid crowded parks and playgrounds
Buildings at Heritage Hill that are temporarily closed to the public:
• Education Center/Visitor Center
• Gift Shop
• Historic buildings
• Staff Offices (we are on site, but not allowing outside visitors)
• For any questions, call us at 920.448.5150, email email@example.com or message us on Facebook. We’ll be monitoring these channels on weekdays.
**Pet Policy Reminder: Dogs are welcome. All dogs must be on a leash, and all pet waste must be collected and disposed of off park grounds.