Heritage Hill is committed to the health and safety of our staff and visitors and will continue to monitor the current situation. At this time the park is open for strolling but, all buildings and restrooms in the park are closed as well as our Fort Dahlin: Children’s Interactive Learning Center. Staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates however, we know that the physical and mental health of our community is critical. We will be waiving our admission rate to support our community during this uncertain time.
As a non-profit organization we would greatly appreciate your donation to assist in supporting Heritage Hill during this time. We are suggesting a donation of $5.00 per person via our donation bucket at the gate, QR code online, or by visiting https://heritagehillgb.org/support-donate/donate/
Hours The main gate off our Webster Ave. main parking lot will be open 7 days a week.
• New Extended Hours! Open Daily – 8:00am – 3:00pm
• Admission Rate is WAIVED at this time.
• Please stick to the paved or gravel paths.
• Please note – Restrooms are closed at this time; please plan accordingly when visiting.
• For the safety of visitors our Fort Dahlin: Children’s Interactive Learning Center is temporarily closed.
• As recommended by the CDC, do not gather in groups of 10 or more people and maintain six feet of distance from others.
Buildings at Heritage Hill that are temporarily closed to the public:
• Education Center/Visitor Center
• Gift Shop
• Historic buildings
• Staff Offices (we are on site, but not allowing outside visitors)
• For any questions, call us at 920.448.5150, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook. We’ll be monitoring these channels on weekdays.
**Pet Policy Reminder: Dogs are welcome. All dogs must be on a leash, and all pet waste must be collected and disposed of off park grounds.
Please help us gauge visitation during this time by emailing us at email@example.com or messaging us on Facebook to let us know you’ve visited, including how many in your party, your home zip code, and feel freetag us on social media.