Heritage Hill is committed to the health and safety of our staff and visitors and will continue to monitor the current situation. When indoors for educational programming and events, masks are required. Staying home as much as possible is the best way to lower COVID-19 infection rates.
As a non-profit organization we would greatly appreciate your donation to assist in supporting Heritage Hill during this time. We are suggesting a donation of $5.00 per person via our donation bucket at the gate, QR code, or by visiting https://heritagehillgb.org/support-donate/donate/
Heritage is closed for the season, stay tuned for an update on Spring Hours!
Per CDC Guidlines:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people not in your household
- Wash hands frequently
- Wear a cloth face covering, if you can (not recommended for children under age 2 or for individuals with certain medical conditions)
- Stay away from playgrounds and parks if you are sick or came into contact with anyone who recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Avoid crowded parks and playgrounds
Buildings at Heritage Hill that are closed to the public:
• Education Center/Visitor Center
• Gift Shop
• Historic buildings
• Staff Offices (we are on site, but not allowing outside visitors)
• For any questions, call us at 920.448.5150, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook. We’ll be monitoring these channels on weekdays.