Policies / FAQ’s
- Heritage Hill State Historical Park is a smoke free facility – smoking is only permitted outside the front gate off of Webster Ave.
- No alcohol carry ins allowed.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in any buildings.
- Do not touch or handle artifacts.
- Leashed pets are welcome on the grounds but not in any of the buildings. All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of outside the Webster Ave. gate.
We encourage visitors to take photographs or shoot videos for their personal use and enjoyment and to share with us on social media! All park rules and regulations must be followed when taking photos or video. Tag us @heritagehillgb on Facebook, Instagram, and Tik Tok, or use the hashtag #heritagehill Click here for more information about photography passes for posed/professional photography.
Heritage Hill State Historical Park is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements. Ramps and wheelchair accessible paths exist throughout the park (during inclement weather navigation may be difficult). A limited amount of wheelchairs are available at a first-come first serve basis with no charge. Wheelchairs are allowed in all buildings. We do ask that strollers remain out of Tank Cottage and the YMCA Library. Contact us if you have any special needs.