Site Reservation Includes:
- Access to the park grounds for endless photo opportunities
- Admission to the park for all your guests during regular business hours
- Free parking with large lot Onsite staff monitoring reservation and assisting with venue related needs.
- Please note the onsite event staff are not wedding coordinators or planners
General Information & Regulations:
- The Park is open to the public Tuesday- Sunday until 4pm
- Heritage Hill has the capacity to and may host multiple events per day
- Overnight storage of personal items is not permitted
- All alcoholic beverages must be sourced exclusively by Heritage Hill. The introduction and consumption of any unauthorized alcoholic beverages on the premises is strictly forbidden
- There is no smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes allowed within the gated premises
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Price subject to change without notice Rental fees may be subject to sales tax and other fees
- Heritage Hill is dog friendly throughout the park, but animals are not allowed in historic buildings
- The Park is ADA compliant and has a small number of wheelchairs available on a first come, first serve basis
- Explorer members and above levels receive a discount on facility rentals. Discounts cannot be combined. Please email email@example.com for details!
Is there a deposit required to hold a booking? Yes, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total event invoice is due at the time of booking to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due in full at the time of your 60 day final walk-through. You may pay in installments of any amount, at any time, in between booking and your final walk through. We accept cash, credit card, and checks as payment.
Are there overnight accommodations nearby? Yes! Heritage Hill offers an Airbnb right next door, at a discounted rate for those who book their wedding with us. We are also conveniently located close to the interstate and just miles from dozens of hotels.
Is there parking available for my guests? Heritage Hill offers ample free parking within our own private lot.
Is the park open to the public during my event? The park is open to the public during regular business hours. Other areas of the park not included in your rental area(s) may be rented by other parties.
Do you offer wedding planning services? Heritage Hill does not offer event/wedding planning, or execution services. Our staff are ambassadors of the park who serve as monitors during your event.
May I purchase alcohol from sources other than Heritage Hill? Heritage Hill is fully liquor licensed and the sole provider of beverage services for your event. Alcoholic beverage carry-ins are strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to a fee.
Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event? Heritage Hill does not offer signage for events. We recommend our guests utilize ushers or provide their own signage to assist their guests in navigating the park.
Can I hire my own vendors? For events of 50 guests or greater, we do require caterers be chosen from our catering list, found here. All other vendors do not need to be off of our preferred listing.
Can the venue accommodate a DJ or live band? Heritage Hill does offer sites which can accommodate anything from DJ’s and bands to harpists and pianists. Please check with our events staff to answer more detailed inquiries. All outdoor music must conclude by 10:00 pm per city regulations.
When can we access to the site? Rental hours fall between 8:00 am and 12:00 midnight. All events must end no later than 11:00pm allowing for one hour clean up time. All guests and vendors must be off the premises by the end of their reservation. Please look to your contract for your specific rental times.
Are there any noise restrictions? The Green Bay city ordinance prohibits music to be played outside after 10:00pm. Any last songs or encores must take place before the ordinance starts. Indoor music may be played until 11:00pm.
Are there restrooms onsite? Indoor restrooms are available throughout the park, within walking distance of all ceremony and reception spaces.
Onsite accessibility for people with disabilities? Trams and golf carts are available, per reservation, for an additional charge, for those with and without mobility concerns. Heritage Hill offers a limited number of wheelchairs, free of charge, for guest usage. The Park buildings and grounds are ADA accessible.
What is the cancellation policy? All deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable. All cancellations must be made in writing.
When is the last possible date to make changes to our reservation? All event details will be finalized at your 60 day walk through. However, changes from your original contract will be subject to availability and not guaranteed.
When can vendors arrive for setup? The earliest vendors may arrive is the beginning of your contracted rental time. The latest vendors may vacate the property is the end of the contracted rental time.
Will your staff be involved in setting up and breaking down the décor? No, you and your party are solely responsible for all setup and tear down of items brought in.
Is there heat/ air conditioning? Our Education Center has both heat and air conditioning. The Moravian Church is equipped with heat only, but staff may open the windows upon request or rental parties are welcome to bring fans.