Heritage Hill is committed to the health and safety of our staff and visitors and will continue to monitor the current situation. We are following all CDC, and WI DHS guidelines to keep safety as our top priority.
As a non-profit organization we would greatly appreciate your donation to assist in supporting Heritage Hill during this time. We are suggesting a donation of $5.00 per person via our donation bucket at the gate, QR code, or by donating here!
Heritage Hill is open for walking!
Open Tuesday – Sunday from 8am – 3pm. Closed on Mondays.
- All buildings will remain closed to the public, per DNR regulations.
- Restrooms will be open at the Officer’s Quarters Building in the Fort Howard area of the park
- Leashed dogs are welcome
Per CDC Guidelines:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from people not in your household
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently
- Wear a cloth face covering indoors, if you are able
- If feeling ill or if you have been in contact with someone ill, do not enter the park
- Avoid crowded areas
For any questions, call us at 920.448.5150, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook.