At Heritage Hill, we think scouts are super! Join us for one of our scheduled scout workshops throughout the year – new workshops are added regularly so check back often!
Scouting Workshop Facts
A good scout is always prepared. Here’s what you need to know about scouting workshops at Heritage Hill.
- Scouts and chaperones cost $15 each. This includes your scouting workshop and park admission for the whole day but does not include your scout patch.
- Registration and payment are required in advance. Cancellations can be made up to 7 days before the event for a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days of the event and no-shows to the event are not eligible for a refund. Space is limited.
- If attending as a troop, we require 1 adult for every 15 students.
- Memberships and passes are not valid for scout programs.
- You may spend time outside during your scout workshop. Our programs run rain or shine so come dressed for the weather!
- Heritage Hill’s buildings and pathways are wheelchair accessible but please be aware that we are on a hill and weather can make conditions slippery.
- If you have any questions regarding educational programming at Heritage Hill or want to schedule a private scouting workshop for your troop, please contact Claire E. Gwaltney, Director of Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-448-5150 ext. 201.
Upcoming Scout Workshops
Girl Scouts Senior Textile Artist
March 9, 2024, 10 am – 11:30 am
Create a textile masterpiece as we learn about making rag rugs, using a loom, knitting, and more at Heritage Hill. You’ll learn the basics of one of these fabric crafts and go home with something for everyday use.
BSA Textile Merit Badge
March 9, 2024, 12:30 pm – 2 pm
Learn the importance of textiles as you compare natural and synthetic fabrics, watch weavers in action, and then weave something of your own to take home.
Girl Scouts Daisy Eco Learner
April 13, 2024, 10 am – 11:30 am
What do you love about nature the most? Daisies will learn about the importance of protecting nature and take a closer look at what there is to discover in the great outdoors!
BSA My Tiger Jungle Adventure
April 13, 2024, 12:30 pm – 2pm
Take a walk outside and discover nature’s secrets at Heritage Hill! Then do something kind for the outdoors and leave the park better than when you found it.
Are you working on an Eagle Scout Project or Girl Scout Gold Award that relates to history? Can Heritage Hill help? If so, contact Claire E. Gwaltney, Director of Engagement at email@example.com or 920-448-5150 ext. 201.