“It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.” – Maya Angelou
Heritage Hill State Park is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit historic education organization located in Green Bay, WI. Since 1975, Heritage Hill has proudly served as a gathering place for the community to engage in educational opportunities while enhancing the understanding and appreciation of the cultural history of our region.
Heritage Hill relies on the support of donations in order to continue and further its mission. With a donation to Heritage Hill, you are impacting the lives of others, and enriching the quality of life right here in Northeastern Wisconsin.
Please use the button below to donate by credit card online.Donate
Some of the impacts of your tax deductible donation:
- Awakening a love of history in Wisconsin school children through educational programming
- Preserving 200+ year-old buildings
- Saving significant Northeastern Wisconsin historical structures from demolition
- Bringing new life to historic artifacts.
- Supporting kids free admission days, allowing the Park’s mission and values to reach a broader audience
- Providing a safe safe space for local communities to gather
- Ensuring our ancestors’ stories are not forgotten
You may also mail a check made payable to “Heritage Hill.” Please write “donation” in the memo line. Our address is:
Heritage Hill State Park
2640 S. Webster Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54301
Interested in learning more about how you can help make a difference? please call (920) 448-5150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.