Adult Education Programs
Military Muster at Fort Howard
Minimum: 10 | Maximum: 60
1.5 – 2 hours
By advanced group reservation only
- April, May, September, October: Saturdays & Sundays
- June through August: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. & Sunday, Noon – 3 p.m.
Experience what life would have been like at a frontier military post in the 1830s, as you enlist and take on the persona of a real soldier who served at Fort Howard. Visit the country’s oldest standing military hospital and learn about treatments for common ailments during the 19th century. Learn about and participate in some of the daily duties and tasks of a soldier. Make a historic recipe and take home a taste of the past.
- Programs must be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to the desired date.
- Payment is due upon booking, and no refunds will be given unless Heritage Hill cancels the program.
- Programs will take place rain or shine.
Education – 920-448-5150 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost Per Person